Itahari 4, Sunsari
Knowledgeable and motivating sociology assistant professor to inspire students to pursue academic, personal and professional excellence.
- Accomplished researcher in Sociology
- Knowledgeable academic advisor
- Inspiring lecturer
- Engaging public speaker
- Good mentor
- Social Analyst
- Policy Maker
- Authored numerous articles published in prestigious journal including David Publishing Company, Valley Cottage, NY 10989 USA (International Journal).
- Authored numerous Master and Bachelor level’s book from Quest Publication Private Limited, Kirtipur, and Kathmandu.
- Presented numerous papers at international Conferences of Sociology.
- 2019 to current: Sociology Assistant Professor, Nepal Open University, Manbhawan, Lalitpur, Nepal.
- Teaching M.phil level courses in Sociology and Anthropology.
- 2010 to 2019: Sociology, Lecturer: Taught at Master’s level (MA, sociology) in the Department of sociology Padmakanya Multiple Campus, Tribhuvan University, as part time faculty.
- Guide students in research proposal and thesis writing.
- Write course materials such as text Books, syllabi, homework assignment and handouts
- 2012 to 2018 : Taught at Bachelors’ in Public Health (BPH) in the Department of Public Health, CIST College, Pokhara University, as part time Faculty.
- 2015 to 2019: Taught at Bachelor’s in Business Management (BBA) in the department of BBA, IIMS College, Lincoln University Malaysia (Affiliation), as part time faculty.
- 2016 to 2018: Taught at Master of Business Management (MBM) in the Central Department of Management, Tribhuvan University, Kirtipur, Kathmandu,
- 7th Nov. 2011 to 17th Dec. 20; Survey Officer: A Survey on Maoist Army Combatants Conducted by: Secretariat of the Special Committee.
- M.PHIL in Sociology: Central Department of Sociology, Tribhuvan University, Kirtipur, Kathmandu. (Year of completion-2016)
- Master’s in Sociology: Central Department of Sociology/Anthropology, Tribhuvan University Kirtipur, Kathmandu. (Year of completion-2009
- Post- Graduate in Psycho-Counseling: Tri-Chandra Multiple Campus, Ghantaghar, Kathmandu
- Bachelor’s Degree: Faculty of Law, Nepal Law Campus, Exhibitions Road, Kathmandu. (Year of completation-2015)