Mr. Sanjaya Khatiwada is full time lecturer of Nepali at Nepal Open University. He is research scholar at Tribhuvan University under the supervision of Prof. Dr. Brataraj Acharya. He has written PhD dissertation entitled "BALKRISHNA SAMAKA SAMAJIK NATAKMA RASBIDHAN."
Mr. Khatiwada has published a book and more than ten research article include Peer Reviewed and non-peer Reviewed journal. He has taught at several reputed college in Kathmandu last eight years. Mr. Khatiwada worked as administrator on different Private organizations and also worked as an academic program coordinator on Government High school.
- Able to fit into a creative team comfortably and productively.
- Always keen to acquire and develop new skills.
- Strong academic network.
- Honesty, Punctuality, dependable and precise.
- Hardworking, confident individual.
- Work in the Academic and Administrative Sector (Lecturer & Administrator).
- Participated in “Teaching Materials Preparation Program” Conducted by Ministry of Education & Department of education.
- Participated in various workshops including literary writing and poetry writing. Published Book Published Boo
- पूर्वीय साहित्य सिद्वान्त : व्यवहार र प्रयोग
- Assistance Professor at Nepal Open University (2019 onwards)
- Lecturer at Dikshanta College Sukedhara, Kathmandu (2015 to 2019)
- Lecturer at Rainbow International College Dallu, Kathmandu (2014 to 2015)
- Lecturer and program Coordinator at Guhyeshwory Higher Secondary School Sinamangal, Kathmandu (2016-2019)
- Administrative head and administrative staff at various private organizations.
- News Script Writing of Arthik Abhiyan, New Business Age Pvt. Ltd., Kathmandu, Nepal
- Nepali translation at Nepal Mother Foundation for its various concept papers, Kathmandu, Nepal.
- PhD. Scholar from faculty of Humanities and Social Science, Tribhuvan University, Kirtipur, Kathmandu.
- MPhil in Nepali from Central Department of Nepali, Tribhuvan University, Kirtipur Kathmandu.
- M.A. in Nepali from Central Department of Nepali, Tribhuvan University, Kirtipur Kathmandu.