Nirmala Subedi is an Assistant Lecturer of Library and Information Science at Nepal Open University, Nepal. She has completed her M.Ed (English) and M.A. (Library and Information Science) from Central Department, Kirtipur, Kathmandu, Nepal. She has around a decade of teaching experience in different institutions.
Skills and Accomplishments
- Researcher in Library & Information Science
- Innovative thinker
- Graduate mentor
- Curriculum development
- NELTA member
- Faculty for capturing students interest in learning by providing them training, support and guidance.
- Identified student's individualism and developed curriculum to accommodate different learning styles, maximizing student's comprehension.
- Established comfortable, student-focused, two way communication that empowered students to enjoy the learning process.
- Maintained productive learning environment by stating classroom rules, holding students accountable for their actions and implementing consistent and fair consequences.
- 2019-Current : Assistant Lecturer at Nepal Open University
- 2018-2019: Worked as senior librarian at Triyog High School, Dhapasi, Kathmandu.
- 2017: Library internship in Health Net Nepal.
- 2014-2015: Teacher at Buddha Pashupati English Boarding School, Bouddha, Kathmandu.
- 2008-2011: Teacher at Red Star High School, Pathari, Morang
- M.A. (2017) Central Department of Library and Information Science, T.U., Kirtipur, Kathmandu, Nepal.
- M.Ed. (2015) Central Department of Education, T.U., Kirtipur, Kathmandu, Nepal.
- B. Ed. (2010) Pathari Multiple Campus, Pathari, Morang, Nepal.
- Intermediate Level, CBSE, (2007) Govt. Higher Secondary School, Basar, Arunachal Pradesh, India.
- Class-10 (CBSE), (2005) Tomi Secondary English School, Basar, Arunachal Pradesh, India.